Ardabil Rugs | Famous Handmade Persian Rugs
Did you know that Ardabil Wool rugs are the world's finest, best, and largest carpets? The Ardabil carpets are one of the most attractive addition to any modern home decor. These beautiful rugs have a long historical record and are almost usually handcrafted with meticulous detail and care. Ardabil comes from the Zoroastrian term "Artavil," which means "Holy Place." Persian rugs feature more objects and motifs woven into the edges and lining than Caucasian rugs. The weavers used Azerbaijani symmetrical knots in making these Hand-knotted Ardabil rugs. These rugs are often red, pink, ivory, green, and blue in color. The patterns are mostly geometric, with multiple connected diamond-shaped medallions, medallions, and all-over octagonal shapes being the most common layouts.
Facts about Persian Rugs (The Best Ardabil Carpets)
• Cotton, wool, and silk are the most common materials used to make Ardabil carpets. Silk has been incorporated into the woolen pile to accentuate highlights in the pattern and design.
• Ardabil, often known as "The Ardabil Carpet," is credited what we consider today the world's most renowned Persian rug.
• The Persian Rugs are the most gorgeous carpet in the world because of their lumpy feel and beauty, as well as their illustrious history.
Ardabil Rugs: How Do You Keep Them Clean?
It's important to look after your Ardabil rug. Persian rugs, if properly cared for, can become an heirloom and last for hundreds of years. Continued usage of these rugs in homes with soil and grit, on the other hand, will lead them to wear out, drawing domestic bugs and mildew.
• Maintaining a strategic distance between the rug and dirt is the best approach to keep your Ardabil Rug clean.
• Vacuum your rug frequently and avoid using any reactive chemicals on it.
For any questions about your Ardabil Rugs or any kinds of Rug, please feel free to contact us. We’re experts in the rug Shops in Toronto.