The word Barjasteh means “raised” in Farsi (Persian). The Barjasteh line, which is inspired of Baluch and Sumac-style carpets, embraces a clean and simple design that adds warmth to any interior setting. This masterpiece, embroidered in a delicate weave, is distinguished from many other hand-woven rugs by its Kilim finish and higher pile height, which provide depth and textual intensity. This contemporary collection has no boundaries and offers a genuinely engaging element for any interior space by fusing boho-chic flare with timeless tribal themes.
- Barjasteh Night Persian Dream Antique Hand Knotted Rug Great Condition 6.7 x 4.2 Feet.
- Handmade rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is .150 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.