The name of the antique Caucasian rugs comes from the region where they were manufactured - the Caucasus. Since the end of the 18th century, the Caucasus has produced distinctive rugs, and ancient Caucasian carpets are primarily manufactured as rural pieces rather than elegant and detailed city creations. The vivid geometric and tribal designs in primary hues are representative of Caucasian rugs.
- Antique Caucasian Rug Geometric Design Great Condition 7 x 4.8 Feet
This antique rug is Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool.
- The rug is in a great condition.
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
Per square inch thread count of the rug is 180 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.