Turkmenistan is well-known around the world for its exquisite carpets, which have been woven by Turkmen women for centuries. Dark reds dominate Turkmen rugs, which are dominated by repeating blue or black and ivory 'gul' print designs.
- Antique Turkmen Kurkwool Rug With Silk Base Geometrical Ruby Motiffs Great Condition 7 x 5 Feet
- This antique Turkmen rug is hand knotted and handmade from 100% Wool and comes with Silk Base
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- Per square inch thread count of the rug is 250 x 120.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.