Ardabil carpets are made in Ardabil, which is located 639 kilometers north of Tehran in the Ardabil Province of Iran. Ardabil has a rich and famous rug-weaving tradition.
Ardabil(Hand-knotted Coral) carpets have designs that are comparable to Caucasian rugs, but have additional motifs and objects woven in the borders. In addition, the colors are lighter. The patterns are mostly geometric, and medallions, several connected diamond-shaped medallions, and all-over octagonal designs with the most popular layouts on Ardabil rugs. The iconic Mahi (Herati) design, which features a diamond medallion and small fish throughout, is the most well-known motif found on Ardabil rugs.
- A beautiful & stunning Ardabil rug that represents all the traits of its Ardabil family. The rug comes with geometrical central medallion on a dark pink field.
- The central body of the rug has rich abstract floral Herati motifs whereas the outer red border provides a beautiful contrast.
- Handmade Ardabil Persian rug is 9.7 x 6.7 feet and is knotted from 100% wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- Per square inch thread count of the rug is 180 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.