Aubusson Fine Wool Oriental Hand Knotted Rugs have a long and illustrious history, having played an important role revival of the arts in the Renaissance. Originally, these were hand woven flat weave wool rugs and tapestries with Turkish motifs. The color palette for French Aubusson rugs is more vibrant, with pastel hues and tints. Colors like beige, tan, pink, gold, and other subtle colors are frequently used in Aubusson rugs.
- Aubusson Fine Wool Oriental Hand Knotted Rug 3 x 5 Feet.
- Handmade Aubusson rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 170 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.