The Bakhtiar nomads live in the Zagros Mountains, west of Isfahan, near the city of Shahr-e-Kurd. Bakhtiari (Persian Wool) rugs are thick and strong, and they are considered to be among the most durable of Persian carpets. They are composed of durable wool and are beaten quite hard. The Khesti (garden motif) is a well-known design in which the carpet is divided into squares with flora and animals, symbolizing the Persian garden. Four Seasons is another name for this design. Medallions and life tree designs, influenced by Isfahan rugs, also appear in the rugs.
- A stunning Bakhtiari rug with a breathtaking central black medallion on a red floral field. Astonishing black medallion has floral motifs and further encompasses a smaller cream white medallion. The outer fields of red & cream white as well as the black borders are following the same colour & floral design theme as of the central medallion.
This exquisite Bakhtiari rug is Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% premium Wool. The rug is 9.9 x 6.9 feet.
- The yarns used in the rug are dyed using plant & natural dyes.
- PSI count of the rug is 165 x 95.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.