The Bakhtiar nomads live in the Zagros Mountains, west of Isfahan, near the city of Shahr-e-Kurd. Bakhtiari (Persian Wool) rugs are thick and strong, and they are considered to be among the most durable of Persian carpets. They are composed of durable wool and are beaten quite hard. The Khesti (garden motif) is a well-known design in which the carpet is divided into squares with flora and animals, symbolizing the Persian garden. Medallions and life tree designs, influenced by Isfahan rugs, also appear in the rugs. Four Seasons is another name for this design.
- A stunning Bakhtiari rug with four seasons design. The rug with its dark tone and beautiful floral & figurines motifs, symbolizing the Persian Garden, gives an air of grandeur & majesty.
This Bakhtiari rug is Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% premium Wool.
- The yarns used it the rugs are dyed using plant & natural dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 165 x 95.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.