Baluchi rugs (also known as Baluch or Beluchi rugs) are handmade rugs made by Baluch travelers living close to the Iran-Pakistan-Afghanistan line. Although numerous other designs are manufactured, the ‘camel print' or ‘gul' repetition medallions are common in Baluchi rugs. Red, brown, and dark blue are the most prominent colors. The warp is constructed of wool or a combination of wool and goat hair in old carpets, and cotton in new or recent carpets. Baluchi (Tribal Wool Runner) carpets are soft and smooth yet incredibly durable, and they have a real feeling of age and history.
- Baluch Tribal Wool Runner Comes In Geometrical Motifs Patterns on Reddened Earth Field.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Balouch runner made from 100% Wool and is 11.7 x 2.7 Feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the runner is 110 x 75.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.