Baluchi carpets are handmade carpets originally made by Baluch nomads, living near the border between Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The ‘camel print’ or ‘gul’ repeat medallions are common in Baluchi rugs although various other designs are produced. The dominating colours are red, brown and dark blue. The warp is made of wool or a mixture of wool and goat hair, newer carpets have a warp made of cotton. Baluchi rugs are soft and flexible yet extremely resilient and have a real feeling of age and history behind them.
- Red Baluch Tribal Wool Runner Rug Comes In Geometrical Motifs Patterns With Golden Fringes.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Balouch runner made from 100% Wool and is 4.1 x 2.9 Feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the runner is 110 x 75.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.