Kashan, located in central Iran, is one of the country's oldest cities. Although the Kashan's origins date back to the 17th century some analysts claim that elements of the Kashan's designs, in particular Shah Abbas design, date back to the 16th century. The term kashan refers to a hand knotted rug with a diamond-shaped medallion. The Shah Abbas fields are named after a Mogul king who was instrumental in the development of Persian textile art in the 16th and 17th centuries. Shah Abbas fields have a sequence of curvilinear flower motifs that provide a garden-like background and are used in a range of Persian designs. They come in two styles: all-over or with a central medallion.
- Bibi Kashan Kurk Wool Rug With Beautiful Central Mauve Diamond Medallion on Dynamic Red Field 7 x 5 Feet.
- Handmade Bibi Kashan rug made from Kurk Wool. Kurk Wool is considered to be finest wool.
- The rug comes with with beautiful central mauve diamond medallion on dynamic red field
- The size of this rug is 7 x 5 Feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 170 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.