A small Kurdish town in western Iran is known as Bidjar. Kurdish carpets are frequently thick and strong, making them extremely long-lasting. Many carpet experts link the name Bidjar with the word "durability." The weavers pound the weft and knots with their heavy comb, which is made of metal and wood, until the pile practically stands up. As a result, the pile surface becomes extremely compact, preventing gravel and other microscopic particles from being driven into the carpet. Turkish knots are used to create the carpets, which are often red and blue with beige accents.
The Herati (also known as fish pattern) is the most common pattern, but medallions and floral themes are also prominent.
- Bidjar Hand Knotted Persian Rug With Beautiful Intricated Golden Behive Geometrical Patterns Multicolor Fields 9.8 x 6.7 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Bidjar rug made from 100% Wool.
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PSI count of the rug is 130 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.