Salor Bokhara carpets are usually a deep, rich shade of red with at least one row of perfect octagons. They were originally produced by the exalted Salor tribe. There is generally another smaller octagon or diamond shape within each octagon's border, and floral motifs are common on the inside sides. Although many other countries made, the most popular and luxurious ones are made in Pakistan. Today, however, Bokhara rugs are also made in Afghanistan and Turkey. These Carpets are available in the combination of Just Right, Harvest Gold, Outer Space, Pancho, and Chesnut.
- Bokhara Elephant Feet Design on Rose Pink Field Runner Rug 9.8 x 2.6 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Bokhara runner rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 140 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.