Chobi was invented in Lahore, and weaving centres were established along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. A Chobi Cream White Rug with typical pattern comprises of a border pattern with floral motifs and a middle field with a larger floral pattern. In most rugs, three to five different colours are used, with the most popular being varying hues of softer, warmer reds, browns, and greens, with the most common background colour being various shades of beige or cream.
- This stunning rug is a typical Chobi with its calm Ivory Cream colour and all over abstract floral patterns on central field & borders. The floral medallion in the middle is creating a beautiful sync.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Chobi is made from 100% premium wool. This size of the rug is 9 x 6 feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 90 x 150.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.