Gabbeh (raw, natural, and uncut) is a rough and ancient carpet manufactured mostly by Ghashghai nomads (usually women) from the Farsi province in southwest Iran. The original designs were relatively simple, with only a few colorful motifs, primarily geometric mixtures of items that looked like animals, humans (kids), or trees (abstracts), coarsely knotted with vividly colored wool. Gabbeh Area Persian Handmade Rugs are very famous in all over the world. These Carpets are available in the combination of Rangoon Green, Walnut, and Raw Sienna colors.
- Gabbeh Handmade Area Rug 3.2 x 5.2 Feet
Hand Knotted, Handmade Gabbeh Persian rug made from 100% Wool.
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- The rug is much thicker than other Persian rugs.
- PCI count of the rug is 90 x 65.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.