Hamadan is one of the oldest cities in the world, not just in Iran. It was once known as the cradle of Oriental civilization. The Hamadan Wool rugs are typically geometrical in design, with a single or multiple central medallions. The rugs are of high quality and will last for a long time. Strong reds and blues dominate the palette, with ivory giving as a contrast. Turkish knots are used to weave the carpets, which are made of soft, densely knotted wool. The Hamadan region includes a number of smaller villages, such as Engela and Malayer, each with its own distinct style and quality.
- A truly unique Hamadan rug, both in terms of its size and theme. The rug comes with all over geometrical floral motifs on crimson red field. The ivory border on the other hand is creating a beautiful contrast.
- The borders come with all over abstract motifs. This Hamadan is hand knotted from 100% Wool. The size of the rug is 10 x 5.7 feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 80.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.