- Antique Persian Herat rug is hand knotted, handmade from 100% Pure Silk. The antique rug is in a great condition.
- This extremely beautiful and antique rug has a picturesque scenery of The Great Mosque of Herat or "Jami Masjid of Herat", a mosque in the city of Herat.
- This beautiful & rare antique rug has a knot count of 600. PCI count of the rug is 280 x 150.
- The yarns that have been used in this antique piece are dyed using plant dyes.
- This semi-antique rug is 3 x 5 feet & was handmade circa 1956.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.