Heriz is a city in the area of East Azerbaijan in northwestern Iran. Although Heriz is only 60 miles from Tabriz which is the famous carpet-producing city, the carpets produced in these two locations are vastly different. Heriz rugs with abstracted and crenellated plant designs, vines, flowers rosettes, and medallions can be instantly recognized. The Heriz rug with the big central medallion is possibly the most famous. These medallion carpets are reminiscent of the iconic "Eagle Kazaks" from the Caucuses areas, with its loud and brazen sunburst theme. In addition to the bold medallion Heriz carpets, there are various other designs such as numerous medallion rugs, repeating lattice motifs, and variants of the harsang motif.
- Heriz Hand Knotted Persian Wool Rug With Central Diamond Heriz Medallion on Red Dominated Multicolor Field. The size of the rug is 5 x 3 feet.
- Handmade rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 110 x 70.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.