Hosseinabad carpets, also known as Hussainabad rugs, are ancestral carpets weaved by semi-traveling people groups in northern Iran in the town of Hussainabad close to Hamadan. They usually have a detailed central medallion and an intricate pattern. The color scheme is mostly crimson, navy blue, and ivory. Rugs of this type feature both geometric and floral motifs. These rugs are of exceptional quality and are constructed of very soft wool, making them quite comfortable to walk on. These rugs are a wonderful Persian tribal work of art that would enhance the decor of any room. These carpets are available in the combination of Buccaneer, Coffee Bean, Chamois, Pomegranate, Cashmere, and English Walnut colors.
- Hussainabad Hand Knotted Persian Rug With Cream White Chiraag Lamp Medallion on Red Field With Geometrical Motifs 10.4 x 6.4 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool.
The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 130 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.