Isfahan is a city in central Iran, near the foothills of the Zagros mountain range, with a long history of carpet making. Isfahan rugs are of exceptional quality, with a neatly woven pile and velvety kurk wool (sometimes with silk accents or foundations). The Handmade wool silk rugs created in this city are among the best and most valuable in the world.
The most common pattern is a central medallion encircled by red, blue, or indigo vines or flowers on an ivory backdrop. Vase, garden, and tree of life patterns, Shah Abbasi themes, and pictorial pieces are all prominent design elements and themes. Traditional themes and patterns serve as inspiration for the carpets design comes from the nature, poetry and great poets, but also the city's rich architectural history, with the famous mosque of Shah Lutf Allah serving as a special muse for many of the carpets manufactured in this wonderful city, serve as inspiration for the carpets' design.
- A beautiful Signature Isfahan rug with a decorated medallion on a rich midnight blue floral field. The red & ivory white borders provide stunning contrast and follow the same rich floral theme of central field and medallion.
- With its all over floral motifs & designs this Isfahan represents a Shahi Baagh (Royal Garden) in a Persian city.
- Handmade Isfahan Persian rug is made from Wool & Silk and has a silk base. The size of the rug is 10 x 7 feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
Per square inch thread count of the rug is 260 x 160.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.