Kashmar has been producing formal city style rugs since the 1500s, and maybe much older. Kashmar produces some of the best carpets in Khorasan, which is located in north-eastern Iran. The quality of the wool is an important aspect of Kashmar carpets. San Marino and Brick Red Colored Rugs are typically woven with relatively thin warps and wefts. Kashmar rugs are intricately detailed, and many of them are quite incredibly precious.
- Kashmar Pearl Persian Handmade Wool Rug 6.1 x 4.1 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Kashmar rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 120 x 75.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.