Sultan Zain-ul-Abidin introduced carpet weaving to India in the late 15th century, bringing artists from Persia to teach Kashmiris, how to spin and weave carpets. A Kashmir rug is a hand-knotted oriental rug connected with Kashmiri handicrafts from the Kashmir region in India. Kashmir rugs include elaborate designs in a variety of oriental and floral styles colors, sizes and quality.
- Kashmir Pure Silk Hand Knotted Rug 3.2 x 5.4 Feet
Hand Knotted, Handmade rug made from Silk.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 80.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.