Kazak carpets are a type of Armenian rug produced between Tiflis and Erevan in the south Caucasus. They are identified with the geographical region in which they were constructed, rather than with any particular tribe. Kazak Nahavand Hand Knotted rugs were mainly hand-knotted for the highest quality and manufactured by the women of the towns.
- Kazak Nahavand Hand Knotted Persian Wool Rug Multicolor in Ivory, Blue, Red & Indigo 5.9 x 4 Feet
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool (the finest wool).
The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PSI count of the rug is 120 x 80.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.