Kerman is a thousand-year-old city with a fascinating past The first westerners to see Kerman rugs were Marco Polo and his companions. Kerman carpets are among the most well-known of the amphipathic rug series. The surface colour is frequently red, and the pattern is controlled by a central medallion and a wide boundary filled with flowers. Certain patterns include the finer Kerman Lavar style with garden, tree-of-life, flower pot, and so all mille fleur design elements, as well as the many pictures that tell the storey of a historical figure or incident. The flower pot design carpets were created during the Safavid lineage and are considered to be among the greatest Persian weaving works of art.
- Kerman Hand Knotted Persian Rug Kurk Wool Central Vine Motif Interlinked in Rich Intricated Vine Garden Field 7.8 x 5 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Kerman Persian rug made from 100% Kurk Wool.
The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 170 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.