Among the many Oriental and Persian rugs available, the Khal Mohammadi rug is a great choice. In a number of respects, These rugs are regarded remarkable. Unlike other rugs, the Khal Mohammadi is called for the famous figure who produced this stunning design, rather than the location of origin. Khal Mohammad is an Ersari Turkmen from Northern Afghanistan who is noted for his unique rug production and expert dyeing.
Khal Mohammadi Carpets are known for their durability and longevity. They are constructed entirely of wool and are renowned for their craftsmanship, quality, and eye-catching finish. "Khal Mohammadi" refers to a line of high-quality Afghan carpets that share similar weaving, hue, material quality, and motif characteristics. Khal Mohammadi rugs are still made today by several weavers in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Red Khal Mohammadi Super Fine Runner Rug 12 x 2.6 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Khal Mohammadi runner rug made from 100% wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 75.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.