Turkmen and Hazara tribes in Afghanistan's central and northern districts weave Khurjeen or Khorjin rugs. The design and patterns of Khurjeen rugs are inspired by saddle bags, which have a variety of warm colours and straight strips. Khujeen carpets are distinguished by their intricate patterns and delicate motifs, which combine contemporary and traditional styles.
All of the wool yarns are hand spun and coloured with natural colours like cochineal and indigo, giving them a dramatic and bright appearance. The carpets are coloured and hand knotted on a cotton warp base in Afghanistan, then transported to Pakistan for expert finishing, including washing and trimming. Khorjin Rugs are available in multi-colors with linear patterns.
- Khorjin Gabbeh Tribal Hand Knotted Wool Area Rug 8 x 6 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool.
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 150 x 95.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.