Kilim rugs & accessories are made using one of several flat weaving techniques that share a same or nearly related ancestry and are used in portions of Turkey, North Africa, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Central Asia, and China.
Kilims aren't simply for carpets on the floor. People frequently use them as wall hangings, furniture covers, backpacks, and mule saddles. Most of the Kilim products come in exuberant multicolour patterns. Arian Rugs have a complete Kilim collection.
- Double sided hand knotted Persian Kilim made from premium wool.
- The primary color is tan brown. The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- The size of the runner is 6.7 x 4.9 feet.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.