Mashad is a city in Iran's far north-eastern region. Mashad rugs have been exported since before 1555, with some rare specimens making their way to museums all over the world. The wool pile used in Mashad carpets is among the best in Iran, and it is usually based on a cotton substrate. The pile is tight and thin, and the wool is silky. The main colours used in the carpets making up a curvilinear pattern with a single central medallion are dark red, blue, and khaki; the corners usually depict floral designs, and floral themes dominate the backdrop. Many of the world's best carpets are created in Iran, and many of Iran's best carpets are manufactured in Mashad (at the Saber studio), demonstrating the importance of Mashad as a carpet-weaving centre. Although designs of any size can be found, the majority of Mashad carpets are very huge. Mashad Rugs are available in the combination of Martinique, Pomegranate, and Vivid Tangerine colors.
- Mashad Hand Knotted Persian Rug Central Diamond Medallion on Red Dominated Multicolor Fields & Floral Borders 9.8 x 6.7 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Mashad Persian rug made from 100% wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 150 x 95.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.