Moud is a city located south of Mashad. Moud carpets frequently include a Herati pattern, with or without a central medallion. Moud rugs are well-known for being among Iran's most gorgeous and detailed carpets. They have the unique property of making a space appear larger by adding depth, which is unusual for a rug with a busy pattern.
Moud rugs range in size from medium to large. The colours employed range from intense blues to dark reds and browns, with an ivory background in most cases. Moud makes some of the most beautiful carpets on the market and the quality is always excellent. Arian Rugs have a complete collection of Persian Rugs.
- Exquisite Silk & Wool Moud with four seasons design. The rug with its dark tone and beautiful floral, figurines & abstract motifs, symbolizing a Persian Garden, gives an air of grandeur & majesty.
- This Hand Knotted and Handmade Wool & Silk Moud rug is 9.7 x 6.8 feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is very high at 230 x 120 which again speaks volume about its quality and durability.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.