Moud is a city located south of Mashad and south of Birdjan. Moud carpets frequently include a Herati pattern, with or without a central medallion. Moud rugs are well-known for being among Iran's most gorgeous and detailed carpets. They have the unique property of making a space appear larger by adding depth, which is unusual for a rug with a busy pattern.
Moud patterns are remarkable because they are made of cotton and have a delicate, delicate woollen pile. Moud rugs range in size from medium to large. The colours employed range from intense blues to dark reds and browns, with an ivory background in most cases. Moud makes some of the most beautiful carpets on the market; the quality is always excellent, and the higher the knot count, the better.
- Moud Persian Hand Knotted Wool Rug Beautiful Alternating Diamond & Snitch Motifs on Ferozi Field With Rusty Brick Floral Borders 11.6 x 8.6 Feet
Hand Knotted, Handmade Moud Persian rug made from 100% wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 95.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.