Nain is a town in central Iran located 150 kilometres east of Isfahan. In comparison to ancient weaving centres like Kashan, Isfahan, and Yazd, it is a comparatively new addition to the carpet industry. Although it began by creating Isfahan carpets, Nain began to create its own style in the mid-1930s. Due to the great quality of the workshops in the area, very detailed and exact designs were made. Nain rugs are often made with a cotton foundation and a silky wool or wool and silk pile. At least some silk detail may be seen on the majority of Nain rugs.
This beautiful Nain rug portrays the love story of Layla and Majnun. Layla singing her love to Majnun in beautiful garden of Omar Khayyam, the famous Persian philosopher and poet.
- Luxurious Nain is made from combination of wool & silk.
- The yarns are dyed using plant & natural dyes.
- PSI count of the rug is 230 x 130. Such high thread count signifies supreme quality of the rug.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.