Nanaj is a small town in Iran's Hamedan province, near the city of Malaya. Their main allover design is similar to authentic antique Mahal rugs, and they are noted for their excellent knotting and high-quality wool. They're incredibly attractive and long-lasting, and they work well in both traditional and contemporary settings. The predominant ground colour is red or dark blue. Nanaj Rugs are available in the combination of Chalky, Tall Poppy, and Blue Bayoux colors.
- Persian Nanaj Hand Knotted Kurk Wool Rug All Over Floral Motifs 9 x 6.8 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Nanaj Persian rug made from Kurk Wool, the supreme quality of wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 90 x 55.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.