The Qashgai tribe is the inspiration for the Qashqai rug. Over the last 1,000 years, the Qashgai nomads have been weaving beautiful carpets with the help of their tribeswomen. Qashqai carpets offer a fresh perspective on the Persian rug market. Throughout their design, the Qashqai is ornamented with conspicuous, complete motifs mixed with dazzling hues.
The Qashqai is a distinct member of the Persian rug family, with an old heritage and an original antiquity style. The Qashqai carpets are woven with asymmetric knots, which is a popular style among Persian weavers, due to their Persian heritage. The Qashqai's craft is distinguished by its deeply depressed warp. When combined with the red dyed weft, the result is a very unique product that stands out on the market. Qashqai Rugs are available in the combination of Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown, Charade, and Linen colors.
- Qashqai Kurk Wool Arrow Head Tribal Rug 6.7 x 3.9 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool (the finest wool).
The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 130 x 80.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.