Qum (Qom, or Ghom) is a holy city in Iran, located 100 kilometres south of Tehran in the heart of the country. Despite not being a traditional centre of manufacturing, carpets woven in the last century are among the best on the market today, only rivalled by Bijar, Nain, and Isfahan. They are highly collectible and among the most expensive rugs in the world. They are compatible with quality quality and thick knotting. Some Persian carpets from this region have a knot density of over 600,000 knots, indicating that they were handcrafted in Iran. The patterns are often curvilinear and flowery, but many are woven to depict a more pictorial scene, such as a tree of life.
- Qum Persian Kurk Wool Rug Vibrant Central Diamond Medallion on Royal Blue Field With Contrasting Calm Multicolor Outer Fields 10 x 7 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Kurk Wool (the finest wool).
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 220 x 125.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.