Kurdistan is a province of Iran located in the western region of the country. Its current capital is Sanandaj, but the older name, Senneh, is still used in carpeting. Kurdish people manufacture robust, long-lasting carpets with vibrant patterns all around the area. Rugs by Senneh make an exquisite statement with their superb design and elegant designs.
- Sanandaj Surkh Wool Persian Hand Knotted Rug 6 x 4.2 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Sanandaj rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.