Sarouk rugs are yet another excellent choice in the Persian rug market. Sarouks are highly attractive pieces with a cotton core and unusual, well-balanced hues. They are a prized possession with origins in Iran. Some high-quality carpets, such as this one, are constructed from premium wool. This particular rug is an antique American Sarouk. American Sarouks often come with overall designs and patterns with no central medallion. In the earlier 20th century, these designs were loved by Americans and hence the name. Among Iranian carpets, the Sarouks are recognized as one of the highest quality rugs from the country.
- Antique Sarouk rug comes with a beautiful rich all over floral design. The central body of this antique rug has stunning floral medallion and motifs on blackish blue field. The thin beige borders provide beautiful contrast . This rug is more than 85 years old.
Hand Knotted Sarouk rug is made from 100% Premium Wool & comes in unique size of 12.3 x 9 feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 160 x 100. Such a high thread count of this rug signifies its superior quality.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.