Sarouks are highly attractive pieces with a cotton core and unusual, well-balanced hues. They are a prized possession with origins in Iran. Some high-quality carpets, such as this one, are constructed of a wool-and-silk blend. Among Iranian carpets, the Sarouk is recognized as one of the highest quality items from the country.
- Sarouk Persian Wool Rug With Central Medallion on Rich Red Floral Garden Field With Purple & Black Borders 9.6 x 6.9 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Sarouk rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.