Sirjan is a city in Kerman province, located in the southwest portion. After Kerman, it is the province's second largest city. Sirjan rugs are known for their striking patterns and colors. Geometric patterns are common, and a floral (rose) motif appears on occasion. Sirjans are known to have one or more medallions on their bodies. The most common color scheme is a red background with blue, black, ivory, and other top colors. Sirjans tend to be on the thin side, while there are a few that fall into the medium pile height category.
- Sirjan Surati Gul Wool Persian Handmade Rug 6.7 x 5.3 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool.
The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PSI count of the rug is 110 x 65.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.