Tabriz, in Iran's northwestern region, is the country's second-oldest city and has been at the heart of the rug-making industry for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Because of the sheer magnitude of the Tabriz rug industry, design and quality vary widely. It is one of the oldest rug weaving centres in the world, producing a wide range of carpets. Tabriz boasts one of the most diversified collections of designs, ranging from medallions and Herati/Mahi to figural, pictorial, and even three-dimensional rugs.
- Stunning hand knotted wool & silk Tabriz has a stunning Taupe Brown central medallion on beautiful coral field. The central fields have all over floral Mahi (fish like design) patterns in wavy abstract form.
- In terms of its grandeur and wool & silk construction, this is a typical Tabriz rug. The size of the rug is 11.6 x 8.3 feet & comes with silk fringes.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- Per Square Inch thread count of the rug is 210 x 110. Such a high PSI count indicate towards superior quality of this rug.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.