Tabriz, located to the north-west, is Iran’s second oldest city and has been at the centre of the rug-making world for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years. Due to the sheer size of the rug industry in Tabriz the design as well as quality varies greatly. It is one of the oldest rug weaving centres and makes a huge diversity of types of carpets. Tabriz has one of the most diverse displays of designs from medallion, Herati/Mahi, to figural, pictorial, and even 3-d shaped rugs.
- This Beautiful Tabriz Runner Comes With Pendant Medallions on Black Vine Garden Field With Maroon Borders.
Hand Knotted, Handmade Tabriz runner made from combination of Wool & Silk. The runner is 10 x 2.11 Feet.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PSI count of the rug is 140 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.