Vintage overdyed rugs are vintage works that haven't lost their visual integrity. Our artisan partners utilise dye to revive durable hand-knotted rugs into freshly overdyed area rugs by updating a worn or outdated colour scheme to a more neutral, on-trend palette.
Collecting oriental rugs is the first step in the process. Shearing is the initial step, which helps to smooth out the pile and ‘distress' the rug without destroying it. Then wash and dry them well to remove any stains or odours. Depending on the intended effect, some rugs are left out in the sun for longer periods of time to obtain more mellow colours without the use of chemicals. Vintage Overdyed Rugs are available in the combination of Indian Khaki, Leather, and Rodeo Dust colors.
- Tabriz Overdyed Extremely Unique Kurk Wool Persian Rug 12 x 8.7 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade vintage overdyed rug is made from Kurk Wool, which is regarded as the finest of all Persian wools. This is a Tabriz overdyed rug and is an extremely unique Kurk Wool piece.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 220 x 120.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.