Yazd is a provincial capital in the heart of Iran, and it produces some magnificent rugs as a caravan route to the east of Iran's salt desert. Many of these rugs are remarkably similar to Kermans, however despite having a smaller knot count, they are of higher quality than new Kermans. That is, current Yazd rugs would be of higher quality than Kerman rugs on a like-for-like basis.
The carpets have a cotton substrate and a thick, durable wool pile. The majority of Yazd rugs feature a central medallion surrounded by a symmetrical border. Colors used in export rugs are often pastel, whereas those made for the Iranian home are brighter and bolder. These carpets are ideal for high-traffic areas.
Yazd Rugs are available in the combination of El Salva, Aths Special, and Gondola colors.
- Yazd Persian Wool Rug Unique Piece Extraordinary Central Black Medallion & Borders on Cream White & Coral Vineyard Fields 10 x 7 Feet.
- Hand Knotted, Handmade Yazd Persian rug made from 100% Wool.
- The colours used for the thread are made from natural dyes that are extracted from vegetables.
- PCI count of the rug is 130 x 85.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.