Zili Sultan rugs are claimed to origin from Abadeh in Iran. While origin is not entirely clear, what is well understood about these rugs, especially those of which were made in and around 1900, is that the design is almost always a repeating field. The rugs typically featured high knot density, very thin sheared piles, and intricate interpretation somewhat geometric floral motif in the main field (very little negative space). borders were often narrow and geometric as well.
- Zili Sultan Persian Tribal Handmade Abadeh Rug White Background With Ornamental Vases & Animals 7 x 4 Feet.
Hand Knotted, Handmade from 100% Wool (the finest wool).
- The yarns are dyed using plant dyes.
- PCI count of the rug is 160 x 90.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $999 before tax.
- $25 flat rate on all orders under $999
- We offer free home trials within Toronto and GTA. Please contact us to arrange your free appointment today.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product(s) to obtain return information.
- We will refund the full amount on receiving the product(s). The returned products have to be in their original condition.
- The shipper will be responsible for the costs associated with the returning of the product(s).
- Please note that most of our products are handmade items and may have minor imperfections. If you would like additional photos or details of our rugs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.